Bradenton Website Design
by Professor Floyd Jay Winters
[Click for Sunfish Theme
[Click for Peaceful Blue Theme
- Certified Web Master, Website Design and Development, and Computer Consulting.
- Over 25 years of consulting experience in Bradenton, Sarasota, and Southwest Florida.
- Start your website now at a price you can afford. Website price provided upfront.
- Guaranteed to meet website completion deadlines and customer satisfaction.
Thank you for visiting Bradenton Website Design.
It is a playful site that I use to demonstrate various web page design features to both my
students and clients. As you might guess from my home page, I love
sailing -- where I must actively think and work, yet where I am at
peace and in the now; thankful for what I have, and fully
understanding that my destination is where I am.
I also love
creating and designing web pages. During the past decade I have professionally worked on over a hundred websites for clients
in Bradenton, Sarasota, and surrounding areas in southwest Florida.
I prefer clean and uncluttered web pages. But I can create and design almost any style of
website that you desire. You can click on my
Website Portfolio link to see a few of the websites that I designed or rebuilt
from scratch. My affordable web page price structure is very reasonable and is shown below.
Get Your Own Personal and Customized Website on the Internet
Get Your Own Customized Email, such as: YourName@YourDomain.com
I can build you a Website so you can:
- Advertise a small business on the Internet with your own website
- Chronicle a wedding, a special event, or share a collection of photos
- Demonstrate your favorite hobby through webpage videos or an online slideshow
- Show off your children or your pets through pictures or videos on your own website
- Use your website to tell the world what you really think in a blog
- Post your resume or the resume of your out-of-work brother-in-law on the Web
Website Prices and Webpage Rates
For $300 to $400 you get the following website design elements:
Rest mouse over highlighted words to see definitions and more information
Home Page: Typically 400 to 500 words, 4 to 5 images, similar to this web page
Domain Name: The registration of your .com, .org, .net, .info, or .biz
Navigation Bar: A Vertical or Horizontal menu, as shown in blue on top and on left
Cascading Style Sheet: This efficiently keeps each web page in the same style
Optimized: Web pages written with current HTML5 and CSS3 standards
Hosting company: Place your website on a Web server so it is available 24/7, worldwide
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Create a site that search engines
will easily find
- Note 1: $300 to $500 down payment before I can start building your web site
- Note 2: I provide written completion dates up front and I guarantee my deadlines!
$100 to $200 for each additional secondary Web page:
- A secondary web page could be largely text, similar to this web page, up to 400 words
- Or it could be a photos page, with a short intro paragraph and up to 12 photos
- Note: Shopping carts and other special web pages are more expensive
$200 to $300 for your own blog that you can update on your own
$25 to $50 per photo that Bradenton Website Design must take or obtain
- Images and photos are critical to conveying your message and making a web site look attractive.
Typically clients supply their own images. Consequently, there will be an extra fee if I or my colleagues
must supply the images because it takes a significant amount of time to locate and edit just the right photo.
$40 per half hour to modify existing Web pages
- I am very efficient and often work live updating web pages with my clients over the phone
- Clients can tap Refresh or
or press [F5] and watch the changes as I make them